Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Sienna!

We went to see Sienna on the 23rd seeing that we are so busy the rest of this weekend. My mother and father in law came and brought pink flowers for her grave. They are so cute and I love that they are pink. I have surprisingly been doing okay today. I have had moments where my eyes would tear up but I think Sienna has been with me today to help me through this weekend. I can definitely feel her around and she is helping me to get through the holidays. I love you sweet girl!!! You are our true Angel!!



Her grave with the cute pink flowers on it!

Mommy and Daddy loves you Sienna! You will definitely be in our hearts this weekend!

2 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

Love those pink flowers...they look beautiful in the snow. :-)

Holly said...

I really like those pink flowers!!