Monday, November 1, 2010

Gavin's Dream

So me and Quin ran a bunch of errands this afternoon and while we were out Gavin fell asleep in the car and was asleep on Quin's shoulder while we were in the store. He finally woke up and Quin asked how his nap was and he said Good then Quin asked what he dreamt about and the first thing he said was "Baby sister"We then asked him what they did in his dreams and he told us all about how he played with his blocks with her and colored pictures.
It was just amazing to hear him talk about the relationship he had with his sister. I hadn't even brought up Sienna to him today so that just really showed me that he still is with her a lot of days even if it is in his dreams. I love that I have Gavin in my life. He brings so much joy into my life right now and I don't know how I would do it without him. Whenever he can tell that me or Quin are down or sad he always asks us "Are you happy mommy or Are you happy daddy?" He also tilts his head to the side when he says it and says it in such a sincere voice. It is so cute and if we are sad it really turns our mood around knowing that Gavin is worried and wants us to be happy. How can I not be happy when I have such an amazing little boy and a caring husband who do all they can for me everyday to put a smile on my face.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

How sweet! sienna is around and keeping an eye on things.

I don't know about anyone else but i always had a feeling that heaven was not this far off place beyond the clouds. I think heaven is all around us, we are just unable to see it as it is, and our loved ones are never that far away from us.

Rochelle said...

I love that they are still bonded. Sweet!

Owen and Krae said...

That is so sweet! It's amazing how intuitive little kids are. I'm glad that he's always there to put a smile on your face. :)